TEMELSU was awarded ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate in 2001, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate in 2002 and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certificate in 2005. The management systems are audited regularly with internal and external audits every year. In 2015, Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management systems were combined and implemented asÂ Integrated Management System.
TEMELSU, as of 2019, has TS EN ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System certificates. The continuous improvement of the compliance, adequacy and effectiveness of the Integrated Management System is ensured under the leadership of the management and with the contributions of all TEMELSU employees.
OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
- Offering the highest quality service at national and international level as per its field of study;
- Working in compliance with the regulations and standards in force;
- Working with customer focus and increasing the customer satisfaction on a permanent basis;
- Ensuring that the personnel work in a healthy, safe, comfortable and peaceful environment and increase their motivation,
- Supplying the resources related with the work undertaken;
- Minimizing the possible defects encountered during the project services; thus saving time and increasing the quality;
- Employing highly educated, creative, active and responsible personnel and improving the personnel all the time through workshops, symposium, congress and training programs held in and outside Turkey;
- Following and implementing the scientific and technological developments;
- Ensuring that all personnel is aware of and uses the integrated system documents;
- Ensuring the participation of interested parties and employees in the work done,
- Conducting risk and opportunity analysis,
- Taking necessary measures on risky subjects, eliminating hazards and reducing risks,
- Taking necessary measures to prevent occupational accidents and diseases, improve these measures continuously;
- Reducing the wastes and improving the environmental performance all the time;
- Eliminating and preventing pollution at source;
- Promoting to save resources such as energy, water, paper etc;
- Operating TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Integrated Management System effectively and improving this system all the time.